Getting MySQL error while inserting a big data in a column of any table.
Error: MySQL sever has gone away | Error Number: 2006
1. Take a backup of my.ini file.
2. Edit my.ini file
3. Make following changes:
- max_allowed_packet=1M change this tag value to 64M
4. After making changes this tag should be
5. Restart the MySQL service.
Note: You can also log into the database as root (or SUPER privilege) and run below query,
set global max_allowed_packet=64*1024*1024;
- This doesn’t require a MySQL restart as well